Powder coating — for an extremely durable, extremely long-lasting finish.
When you need a durable finish on metal, powder coating is often your best option. Powder coating is resistant to cracking and peeling and provides high abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistance. From all-weather signs to auto parts and patio furniture, powder coating can create a beautiful, lasting finish without the maintenance required by liquid coverings like paint.
We offer Northern Nevada's most extensive powder coating selection with thousands of colors, textures and gloss levels in stock. Our facility holds a 25' x 8' x 8' convection oven, which can accommodate just about any size project. And experienced staff members can help you select the exact right color, texture and effects.
Why use powder coat? :
- Fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces
- Zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC) emissions
- No HAPs (Hazardous Air Polluting Substances)
- Reduced hazardous waste-overspray can be recycled
- May contribute to LEED green building credits.
- Motorcycle & bicycle
- Architectural & building
- Home & garden furnishings
- Home appliances
- Metal fencing & railing
- Plumbing fixtures
- Manufactured components
- Commercial products
- Playground equipment
- Aviation components
- Military equipment
- Signage: street, subdivision, commercial
- Structural steel
- Roller coasters
- Office furniture
In addition to thousands of colors, we offer a wide range of specialty effects:
- Hammertones & veins